Posts Tagged Feature
Some of our users asked to decrease minimal blocking delay to value less than 1/4 of second.
No problem, we add such options in 2.75 version of Touchpad Blocker software.
So, fast typists and hardcore programmers can set blocking delay to 1/8 or 0.1 second 🙂
If you need other features or have some bright ideas about our software, please let us know.
New 2.5 version of Touchpad Blocker software has been released.
- Added option to disable Internet features (updates, PingNotify™ statistics, etc.)
- Fixed freezing on system logon.
- Memory consumption has been improved.
Please download the latest release at: http://touchpad-blocker.com/download/
New update of Touchpad Blocker software has been released. Version 2.3 brings following changes:
- Keyboard and mouse hooks are periodically reset to prevent unusual terminations.
- Software is optimized to use less memory.
- PingNotify™ event tracking restricted to few times per day.
- Google+ social icon added.
- Installer and unistaller were improved .
Software is free, please download the latest version at: http://touchpad-blocker.com/download/
New major update of Touchpad Blocker software has been released. The program blocks accidental taps over notebook's touchpad and makes typing comfortable.
Following changes appear in this release:
- New, more user-friendly interface.
- Blocking time format changed from milliseconds to seconds.
- Additional option to block move and wheel events.
- Ability to enable and disable touchpad device (for Synaptics only).
- PingNotiry™ event tracking added.
Software is absolutely free you can download it at: http://touchpad-blocker.com/download/