Our team member some time ago created the online service to verify any LCD, OLED, and other digital screen for dead pixels (always black) and stuck pixels (always light).
Service is called Bad Pixel Test and works right in the browser. Everything you need is switch the browser into full screen mode (Press F11 key, ^⌘F combination or use the menu)
You'll see all dead and stuck pixel in few taps while the color of screen is sequentially changed between white, black, red, green and blue colors.
New major update of Touchpad Blocker software has been released.
- Windows 10 compatibility improved.
- Default time interval to block clicks changed to 1 second.
- Some other minor changes.
Please download and install the latest version of program.
New 2.9 version of Touchpad Blocker software has been released.
- Fixed issue with on-screen keyboard.
- Mouse Up events are not blocked anymore.
- Some other minor changes.
Some of our users asked to decrease minimal blocking delay to value less than 1/4 of second.
No problem, we add such options in 2.75 version of Touchpad Blocker software.
So, fast typists and hardcore programmers can set blocking delay to 1/8 or 0.1 second 🙂
If you need other features or have some bright ideas about our software, please let us know.
New 2.5 version of Touchpad Blocker software has been released.
- Added option to disable Internet features (updates, PingNotify™ statistics, etc.)
- Fixed freezing on system logon.
- Memory consumption has been improved.
Please download the latest release at: http://touchpad-blocker.com/download/
New update of Touchpad Blocker software has been released. Version 2.3 brings following changes:
- Keyboard and mouse hooks are periodically reset to prevent unusual terminations.
- Software is optimized to use less memory.
- PingNotify™ event tracking restricted to few times per day.
- Google+ social icon added.
- Installer and unistaller were improved .
Software is free, please download the latest version at: http://touchpad-blocker.com/download/
New minor update of Touchpad Blocker software has been released. Following changes appear in version 2.1
- Default time interval to block clicks changed to 1/2 second.
- The bug with an unexpected disabling of the blocking feature fixed.
- The same timings are set for all kinds of balloon notifications.
Software is free, you can download it at: http://touchpad-blocker.com/download/
New major update of Touchpad Blocker software has been released. The program blocks accidental taps over notebook's touchpad and makes typing comfortable.
Following changes appear in this release:
- New, more user-friendly interface.
- Blocking time format changed from milliseconds to seconds.
- Additional option to block move and wheel events.
- Ability to enable and disable touchpad device (for Synaptics only).
- PingNotiry™ event tracking added.
Software is absolutely free you can download it at: http://touchpad-blocker.com/download/
- Automatically activates running copy of program on a second start.
- Decreased file size and memory consumption.
- New program icon.
- Officially distributed from TOUCHPAD-BLOCKER.COM website.
Software is freeware, so you can download and use it free of charge.